Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My remote got a little wet. The tv stopped showing the

Customer Question

My remote got a little wet. The tv stopped showing the picture but I can watch Netflix. It says Cable Box. No signal is it on
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It's a tlc roku tv 40FS3750
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It's about 2 yrs old. When I turned it on yesterday it messed up. Was ok the night before
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: After some time goes by the screen shows picture of buildings advertisements
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

What remote are you referring to here- is it the original TV remote, or your cable provider remote please?

Also, what have you tried so far- any reboots, unplugging, etc.? Lastly, are you using a cable BOX with this TV?

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

I was just wondering if you needed assistance with the question you posted here?