Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Recorders and Players like the popular ROKU. I am Computer Eng. with 10+ years of experience with network devices.
23822421

I want to turn my tv on without having to press a button on

Customer Question

i want to turn my tv on without having to press a button on roku remote
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: roku48FS3750. just bought yesteerday
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: im setting it up . my directv remote will turn it off and on but when turning tv on i have to use roku remote to pick what ever im usng so have to pick the antenna to get bsck on tv. did i buy this with thinking
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really
Submitted: 4 days ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 3 days ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Please follow the steps found on link below to link the Roku to your Directv remote:

https://support.roku.com/article/212551937-how-to-program-your-cable-or-satellite-remote-control-to-work-with-roku-tv

If no luck yet, please contact customer support at 1(###) ###-####in order to fix the issue.

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====