Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Thank you I recently bought a TEAC A 4 track tape recorder I

Customer Question

thank you I recently bought a TEAC A 4 track tape recorder I also bout some JBL speaker monitors can't the sound to the speakers what am I doing worng
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: TEAC A3440 not sure of the age my guess last. Anologe tape deck before ditgitsl coming in
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Well I bought a small Harbinger mixer to see how that works still no sound the recorder was bought on eBay supposedly recleaned etc.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's it other then I'm frustrated can't get the sound from the TEAC 3440 tape deck to the jbl speakers
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Rusty replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 6 months ago.

I'm a sound engineer, I can help you get it working. Where do you have the speakers connected now? What is the model number of the speakers?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have the speakers connected from the output in the back strsigjt to the speskerd
Expert:  Rusty replied 6 months ago.

I think I see the problem, what is the model number of your speakers?