Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I turned on the TV to watch Netflix and it said "no signal".

Customer Question

I turned on the TV to watch Netflix and it said "no signal". I contacted Netflix and they said to contact you. What do I need to do to get the signal back?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: No problem in the past with the TV. It worked fine with Netflix four days ago. Make and model of TV is - Seiki Model # SE32HY27-0
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: The TV connected to Netflix four days ago - no problem. Turning it on tonight - it said " no signal".
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: While I was away my husband was watching CD video's on the TV
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, No Signal simply means the TV lost signal from whatever source it is you're trying to view on it. That said, your TV does not have Netflix built into it. So what device is connected to it that you view Netflix from? What remote do you press the Netflix button on?

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

I'm not sure if you're having problems replying? Please don't try to reply to the e-mail the site sends you. Instead use the link to get to the site page and reply here.

Expert:  electronicsguy replied 4 months ago.

Do you need help?