Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Panasonic DVR Recorder/Player (DMR-EZ475V) that has

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic DVR Recorder/Player (DMR-EZ475V) that has stopped working with an error code of F60. I would like to find our how to get it repaired because i have quite a few recorded (my own recordings) DVD's that are not finalized. Please advise what i can do to address this issue or to finalize the DVD's using software.
Thank You
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Louie replied 19 days ago.

Hi Richard and welcome to the site, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, would you be attempting a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach? If yes, do you have access to and familiar with a multi-meter and even a soldering iron?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I would prefer to have somebody else repair it.
Expert:  Louie replied 19 days ago.

I understand.

Yes on the phone call soon as the system has cleared the "...Status:...failure..."

Please check other messages sent by the site.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I saw two separate billings for $5 come through this evening. One of them is incorrect. Please advise.
Expert:  Louie replied 19 days ago.

Sorry Richard but my participation is strictly limited to technical, repair and/or installation issues.

Information / clarification on billings & payments concerns are best addressed by Customer Support.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
What is the status? I have already been billed for my question (twice). I do not see an answer to my request.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Expert:  Louie replied 19 days ago.

As posted above, please contact Customer Service to have "...separate billings...incorrect..." taken cared of prior to any / all other interactions.