Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Panasonic DVR Recorder/Player (DMR-EZ475V) that has

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic DVR Recorder/Player (DMR-EZ475V) that has stopped working with an error code of F60. I would like to find our how to get it repaired because i have quite a few recorded (my own recordings) DVD's that are not finalized. Please advise what i can do to address this issue or to finalize the DVD's using software.
Thank You
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Louie replied 3 months ago.

Hi Richard and welcome to the site, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, would you be attempting a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach? If yes, do you have access to and familiar with a multi-meter and even a soldering iron?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I would prefer to have somebody else repair it.
Expert:  Louie replied 3 months ago.

I understand.

Yes on the phone call soon as the system has cleared the "...Status:...failure..."

Please check other messages sent by the site.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I saw two separate billings for $5 come through this evening. One of them is incorrect. Please advise.
Expert:  Louie replied 3 months ago.

Sorry Richard but my participation is strictly limited to technical, repair and/or installation issues.

Information / clarification on billings & payments concerns are best addressed by Customer Support.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What is the status? I have already been billed for my question (twice). I do not see an answer to my request.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Louie replied 3 months ago.

As posted above, please contact Customer Service to have "...separate billings...incorrect..." taken cared of prior to any / all other interactions.