Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have used Roku for several years and suddenly there is

Customer Question

I have used Roku for several years and suddenly there is only a snowy screen and I have not altered any settings
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: model 2720x I think it must be 3 years old
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: this happened Wednesday this week when I tried to switch to Roku from the tv on the harmony remote control which switches between the TV, use of the DVD player, and Roku. I haven't tried to figure out how to get on Roku since then, since each day it's been snow. before that, we watched Netflix each night.
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Hello, The snowy screen indicates that the TV's Input has been changed. In need to know the model number off of the back of the TV in order to help you here.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

I'm unsure why you're unable to reply but the TV's Input needs to be changed back to the HDMI Input that the Roku is plugged into in order to fix the issue. So if you need further help with that then I need some details on the TV. Or if you're able to solve the issue with the info I've given then please do click a positive rating for my service.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?