Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Electronics technician for install, troubleshooting, and repairs.
59725966

Samsung Blue Ray Player model BD-F5700 How can I get a WWE

Customer Question

Samsung Blue Ray Player model BD-F5700 How can I get a WWE Network Icon added to it.
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: My TV is a Sanyo Model # DP26648
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes the menu works but my source for internet shows comes through my blue Ray Player. I am wanting to get the WWE Network also this way.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I have never had an icon on my Blue Ray screen. WWE said contact Samsung.
JA: Anything else you want the tv expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want the WWE Network to be on my Blue Ray Player is all.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Unfortunately this is not possible.

That player is rather limited and is only able to use the built in apps that are already on it. There is no open "app store" such as there is on phones or tablets. The bluray is only capable of using the handful of apps that are already on it. This is also getting to be an older (2013) model, so samsung is no longer supporting it, which means that there will be no future updates or features ever released for it.

For what you are wanting to do, some external equipment would be needed. For 30-80 you can buy a roku or fire tv, and get all the same functions and many more, with better performance and for more app availability as well as better support. Both amazon and roku have a large app store with hundreds of apps/channels for most any content you can imagine.

My apologies for the news.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.