Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  Several years of experience with both installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of such devices.

I have a DR430KU DVD Recorder. I want to transfer CD audio.

I have a DR430KU DVD Recorder. I want to transfer CD audio. It works but I can not play on any CD player. Can you help me.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

When you burn the CD, you must choose to burn it as an "Audio CD" and not as a Data CD. If you choose to burn it as a data cd, it will not play in cd players. You must burn it as an "Audio CD". If you wish, I can remote into your system and show you how to do this.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page: