Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

Project, yes I am trying to get a piece of paper or a

Customer Question

project, yes I am trying to get a piece of paper or a pamphlet, (i'm not sure what to call it), that has 4 cassette recorder from the 1970s in it, the A450S, the A360S, and 2 others, is it possible to obtain one of those?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Well, my printer is a Samsung ML-2010, Ok, I can print this thing if it is available, of the TEAC A450S,. a cassette recorder with a special compartment for cassette tapes in the back and the A360S which had the same circuitry as I was told back then as the A450S, but that one had the cassette storage thing. ? (this thing has 2 others, a one that has the cassette player on the front and I believe the other one is model #A170S
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Well, I am tjying to get this thing about Teac cassette recorders, why are you asking me that question? I don't understand.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well, seriously this thing has to be someplace in some place, I don't know what kind of place it is, maybe just a computer that has all of this kind of stuff stored on it.
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Shahid replied 12 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 12 days ago.

Please click following link to download required user manual copy..

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page.
Thank you.

Expert:  Shahid replied 10 days ago.

Hi, did you get above reply?