Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

My Magnavox DVD-VCR model ZV427MG9 DVD tray is bent out of

Customer Question

My Magnavox DVD-VCR model ZV427MG9 DVD tray is bent out of shape and will not open or close. Can this be repaired?
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Shahid replied 25 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 25 days ago.

It can be repaired after replacement of bad/ broken parts but such repair would cost you good money like $200 plus and you can buy another (used) unit in less than that amount, please check following amazon link..

However, if you want to get it repaired then may please use following link to get list of TV repair shops in area which will help to get repair quote...
I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page.
Thank you.