Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

How do I activate the Bluetooth on my RCA Model LED32G30RQD

Customer Question

How do I activate the Bluetooth on my RCA Model LED32G30RQD TV/DVD combo for a particular piece of sound equipment, i.e., JAM CLASSIC 2.0?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Since 9/23/16
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: This is a TV question, not an appliance question.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance in question?
Customer: RCA Model LED32G30RQD TV/DVD combo
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 24 days ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. Please note it can take me a few minutes between replies, so please be patient.

Also: If you receive a phone call offer, that is not sent by me - it is sent by the site without my knowledge. I am not available by phone, so please keep in mind I will be engaging you on this page.

Expert:  Aric replied 24 days ago.

I'm not sure if you're aware of this but your RCA set does not have BlueTooth in any sense, it is simply not built into the TV. In fact, less than 5% of high end TV's produced (upper end LG and Samsung sets) use BlueTooth for anything other than connection to a keyboard or mouse.

Expert:  Aric replied 24 days ago.

If you're looking to connect the speaker to the set, you'll need to us an alternative connection, OR you can purchase adapters for the set so that you CAN connect the speaker to the TV via BlueTooth.

Expert:  Aric replied 24 days ago.

This TV use a headphone out, and a digital audio out for connection to a speaker. The easiest way to connect a BlueTooth transmitter to the TV is using the headphone jack out, and then purchasing and connecting the BlueTooth transmitter at the link below to the set:

Expert:  Aric replied 24 days ago.

Then you simply pair the speaker to the BlueTooth transmitter and the TV sound will come through the speaker.

Let me know if you need further help. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.

Expert:  Aric replied 21 days ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.