Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I have a Panasonic DVD/VHS recorder, model DMR-EZ48V. I

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic DVD/VHS recorder, model DMR-EZ48V. I cannot get the TV stations.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the recorder (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the unit, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Unplugging unit did not work. I requested a phone call but technician has not responded. I tried a few things & was able to fix it myself. Since I did not receive the call from the technician, please cancel the $26 charge to my VISA card. Also the technicians' direction to unplug the unit did not solve myproblem & we had no further contact, therefore I do not believe I should be charged with the remaining $23. Thank you.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi Kathy

you were notified that payment for the phone call from you failed, either due to insufficient funds or the bank rejecting it. This is why I never called. But I waited a long time for your reply, is there any reason why you did no reply back to me after my initial instructions as I requested?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I submitted another credit card no. & it was accepted. I did reply by requesting a phone call from a technician. When I did not receive a call back I tried a few things & was able to fix the problem.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

ok, it does say payment failure here, and I have been calling customers all day without any issues, but for any payment questions you can communicate with customer service on***@******.***

If I can do anything else for you, please let me know

thank you