Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a zv427mg9 a. I've tried everything to record a dvd

Customer Question

I have a zv427mg9 a. I've tried everything to record a dvd off my television. I can't get it to record. It says it is recording, but it won't play back. I'm using memorex dvd+rw
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi Willy,

Have you tried using a different disc, such as a dvd-r instead? Are you finalizing the discs after recording?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.