Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Karaoke Systems Manager, signal specialist, all recorders and players expert
63817454

I have an Olympus DS 4000 Recorder. I recorded an interview

Customer Question

I have an Olympus DS 4000 Recorder. I recorded an interview yesterday. The next interview. the screen reads (Format) Cancel and Start. It will not record and I cannot seem to upload the interview into my computer. Can you advise? Thank you, ***** *****
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Olympus Voice Recroder DS-4000
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Since yesterday. I tried but cold not record a 2nd interview. I haev removed and replaced the disc. Turned the device off and on and tried to shift to the B file. I did not hit the erase button. When i press the Menu button, the message above appears.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rusty replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 2 months ago.

Do you still need help with this?