Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Karaoke Systems Manager, signal specialist, all recorders and players expert

I purchased a Toshiba DVR6620KU. My question is what blank

Customer Question

I purchased a Toshiba DVR6620KU. My question is what blank DVD Discs will it accept to record on. I am getting an error message when I try to use a Verbatim DD+R DL 8.5 disc.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 1 month ago.

The double layer (DL) discs will not work in the 620KU. These are the valid discs it will accept:

DVD +rw

DVD -rw

When we are finished, please don't forget to rate my service with you today with 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you. Rating does not close the question, and you can communicate with me at no extra charge.