Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

How do I reset the decoder

Customer Question

How do I reset the decoder
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

- Could you please get me the model number written on decoder in question?

- What kind of trouble you're having with decoder?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry, I received a message that my a/c could not be accessed and I was unable to continue as the site did not respond so I did not realise I had got through re this problem. I was told my card had to be taken out and reinserted, and then I was told to reset my decoder. I can give you the number on the card, it is***********I don't really know what the decoder is
BG2XA1C###-##-####is on the back of the machine that has the card in it. Does that help.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for the info, can you disconnect power cord of machine from wall socket for 5 minutes to reset it, reconnect power cord back in and check?