Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I am trying to program a Toshiba DVD video recorder/video

Customer Question

I am trying to program a Toshiba DVD video recorder/video cassette recorder DVR620KU. It is attached to my TV set on L2. A DVD+2 disc is inserted in the recorder. A video cassette is inserted in the Philips Hi-Fi Stereo Player. The Toshiba remote is on on Standby. The Philips dvd/vcr player is on. The Philips TV screen is on. How do I proceed to record the video tape onto the DVD+2 disc?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Michael replied 2 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Do you have the user manual for your DVD VHS unit?

Thank you

Tech Michael