Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

We have roku and centurylink two of our roku3 were used in

Customer Question

we have roku and centurylink two of our roku3 were used in another state and worked fine. They will not woconnect to internet in new home. Two we bought recently will.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: first time we have tried to use in Florida
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: have unplugged router have unplugged roku and tv have hit home button 5 times etc in effort to find hidden screen
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: viziovx240m will work with rokus purchased in Florida
JA: The video expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: switched rokus our this tv works with the ones purchased in FL I understand the old ones were connecteed to a different router but roku doesnt give me an opportunity to change anything it says not connected
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help. Please reply back when you're ready to proceed.
Thank you.