Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

Is it not possible to repair the 24-CD player in a Fisher

Customer Question

Is it not possible to repair the 24-CD player in a Fisher Model TAD933 that shows an 'M...Error? Are the repair parts no longer available?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Couple of months. I took it to a local repairman who said he couldn't get the parts. Is that true?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Don't know what troubleshooting to try.
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No. Thank you.
Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

Local repairman is correct, repair parts are no longer available for these old models, I'm sorry for this news.

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Tell someone at Fisher (Sony) to start manufacturing the repair parts again. This was a really popular/great unit. There will be a lot of us out here looking for repairs. :(
Thank you anyway...
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

I wish I had better news about CD player repair parts, lots of us (techs) are missing old days when we had such parts to repair these units.