Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have two pioneer cd recorders I really depend on in my

Customer Question

I have two pioneer cd recorders I really depend on in my home recording studio they are pdr 555rw cd recorders needing repairs and I need a owners manual who would I contact ilive in mo.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Hi Merle and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, would a LINK to where an electronic copy of the Operating Instructions (Owner's Manual) serve your need ?

For repairs, it may be to your advantage to consult with an authorized Pioneer Service Center. If agreeable, your Zipcode please?

And if of interest, likewise available is an electronic copy of the repair / Service Manual for a token fee.

Please post back how you would want to approach this and/or should additional information be needed.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can't pull up your answer
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

For the Operating Instructions, please click HERE.

The manual is in a Portable Document Format (PDF) file and can be viewed in most web browser. Click on the link to open the file or right click then select “Save As…” to download the file. It would require Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent for this purpose.

There are no listed authorized Pioneer Service Center in 63077.

There is however an independent repair shop. Click HERE.

Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Hopefully, the above information may serve your purpose and would appreciate a Positive Rating and/or an Accept (if haven't done so).

Good luck Merle and thank you for the opportunity to be able to share the information.