electronicsguy, Engineer
Experience:  Worked on these instruments for over 15 years.

Can not charge my mp3 player

Customer Question

Can not charge my mp3 player
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  electronicsguy replied 2 months ago.
Hi welcome to just answer.
Can you provide more information about your player model and the last time it worked.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My mp3 player is sandisk sands number on back is B10906BMTK-8GB, I would charge it from my desktop computer and charger in vehicle. For some reason it will not change from anything.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I would rather talk but not this late tonight, where I am it is 9:37 pm. If possible could you call me Tue Aug 2 after 9 am please. Thank you Linda

The problem is either a bad cable or connectors. We might to go through a process of elimination to get to the bottom of the problem.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I writing to let you know, I no longer need your assistance. I have fixed the problem. Do not charge my account, you did not answer any of my questions and was not any help to me. All I got was it will cost me more for another question or call. Never received a straight answer from you. Sorry for your time. Linda