Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Have a rowe cd-100h jukebox the problem is the title pages

Customer Question

have a rowe cd-100h jukebox the problem is the title pages do not flip when button pushed on display or from inside unit, changed out the title rack-keyboard assy but did not work. by turning title page knob so index sw is open i can get it to work. try alignment but still no help it seems to stop on index sw to close contact but by turning it off sw it works any idea?
Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
phone number(###) ###-####thanks
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Hi Richard

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
any idea whats wrong
Customer: replied 7 months ago.