Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Are there still any blanc DVD discs that will play and

Customer Question

Are there still any blanc DVD discs that will play and replay on Sony DVD recorder RDRHX910?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  electronicsguy replied 3 months ago.

welcome to just answer. I'll be helping you today.

Would you walk me through the problem you are looking at?

When was the last time the system worked?

Are you able to read recorded cds?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You have misunderstood - I asked what DVD discs will play and continue to play on The Sony DVD recorder HX910. I was under the impression you were a Sony engineer or salesman, so there is no point in prolonging this as I have had to waste too much time dealing with what is irrelevant
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Could you now please let me say I am not satisfied and refund my money as per your guarantee
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You have provided no help whatsoever, and now refuse to answer - kindly do so I need to know I have not wasted money as well as time

I am sorry for the experience, as my greetings states, we are just answer, and independent expert service provider. We do assist people with your device problems for a fee.

I will be happy to assist you if you choose to continue working with me, otherwise, I will request our site to give you a refund.