Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Just installed into the UXB port and connected power to the

Customer Question

Hi, Just installed into the UXB port and connected power to the unit, and can complete the first stage of connecting, but not the second where it is looking for my local network. any help would be appreciated.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: It started to update with the latest software and got to around 4% and then stopped with an error code that I can't remember.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: My router is working perfectly, as is the TV.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Panasonic model No: TX-L37D25BA
JA: The video expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Your optimism is refreshing, please go ahead and connect.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  electronicsguy replied 3 months ago.

Hallo Welcome to just answer. I will be taking care of you today.

I am missing a piece here in order to put the puzzle together. The model that you provided is for a TV with a usb port. Are you trying to install a wireless USB port on this system in order to use WIFI with your TV? If yes, can you supply me with the model of the usb device that you are trying to use.

Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I suggest that you start the process over again, of getting the 'UXB' (-USB?) adapter working, and starting the download.

This time if it fails, note the exact and complete text of the error message that results, please.

Hi just a quick follow up