Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I just read article from LOAJ3256 AND HE STATES REPLACEMENT

Customer Question

I just read article from LOAJ3256 AND HE STATES REPLACEMENT IS AVAILABLE BUT DOES NOT IDENTIFY REPLACEMENT BRAND/MODEL. I JUST PURCHASED NEW VISIO HD TV AT WAL MART YESTERDAY WITH PURCHASE A DVD ALSO A SONYSR210P AND HDMI CABLE AS RECOMMENDED BY CLERK. DVD DOES NOT HAVE HDMI PORT. ALSO WHERE WOULD I CONNECT ALL THE WIRES FROM SPEAKERS IN THIS RV
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?
Customer: TV IS VISIO MODEL D32hn-do. I tried to connect existing R-W-Y CABLE BUT NOTHING WORKED. TV WORKS FINE
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: WHEN I FOUND NOR HDMI PORT ON DVD I PUT BACK IN BOX AND RETURNING TO WAL-M WHEN OPEN. WHAT BRAND AND MODEL WOULD YOU RECOMMEND AS REPLACEMENT?
JA: The video expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: NO THAT IS WHAT I AM SEARCHING FOR, TY
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Video Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, The Vizio indeed does work with that player- the Red,White and Yellow cables connect to the Vizio in the following order:

Yellow cable---->Green "Y/Video" port on Vizio.

Red and White cables- to red and white respectively.

TV Input set to "AV/Video".

Anyhow, since you already returned it, ANY brand new DVD/Blu Ray player (The Sony is NOT that- it is a CD/DVD player) will have an HDMI port. Simply look at the box on the shelf and it will say "HDMI" if it has an HDMI port. The unit at the link below available at WalMart does have an HDMI port:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sony-4K-WiFi-Blu-ray-Disc-Player/45160594

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Additionally, I do not understand at all what you mean here:

"WHERE WOULD I CONNECT ALL THE WIRES FROM SPEAKERS IN THIS RV"

You have an RV? If so, I would not know anything about the speakers in the RV without seeing them or having you tell me what you have.

If you can elaborate on this I can help further.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Did you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Kent-cssm replied 4 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/recorders-and-players/9so59-just-read-article-loaj3256-states-replacement.html).
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Please advise if you need any further assistance with this?