Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Support, I want to purchase a new remote control PANASONIC

Customer Question

Hello Support, I want to purchase a new remote control for my PANASONIC DVD RECORDER MODEL NO. DMR-XW390. IS THIS POSSIBLE? Do i just go back to the store where I purchased the unit or can one be shipped direct to me from Panasonic?
Thank you,
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Louie replied 3 months ago.

Hi Catherine and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, your location please?

Still, this is an independent site and is not affiliated with any manufacturer, brand or product; neither do we sell parts, components nor devices. Members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

...but we can provide a link where the remote can be purchased.

Would this serve your need then please?