Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

DVD player shows a screen, but no picture. Am getting audio.

Customer Question

DVD player shows a green screen, but no picture. Am getting audio. It has been hooked up for over a year with no problem. Have tried several DVDs, all the same.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: About 2 weeks.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: NOt sure what to try.
JA: The video expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: n
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Video Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Louie replied 3 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model numbers of the DVD player and the TV. Additionally, please describe how the DVD player is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).