Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Samsung Blu Ray player. Mod.BD-JM51. Whenever I

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Blu Ray player. Mod.BD-JM51. Whenever I watch a Blu ray movie that has a play choice my player remote won't respond to start the movie. I tried several Blu Ray movies I have and it was the same until I put in Quigley Down under. There was no play choice, the movie just started playing. What do I need to do?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Try to unplug the player for 3 minutes then plug it back in and power it up. Let me know if you have the same problem.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Are you still having the same problem??

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. That is how the site credits me for my work.