Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Samsung DVD/ vhs, Just tried it today - just keeps saying

Customer Question

My Samsung DVD/
vhs
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Just tried it today - just keeps saying loading
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried shooting the air in and can't find my disc cleaner.
JA: The video expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Video Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Louie replied 5 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Samsung combo DVD/VHS unit.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I was supposed to be charged only $5.00 however, I was charged $21.00. Just cancel my question and refund the charge as I will dispute it on my credit card and not pay it.
Expert:  Louie replied 5 months ago.

My participation is strictly limited to technical, repair and/or installation issues.

On the "...refund the charge..." and other billing & payment concerns, contact Customer Service to have this taken cared of prior to any / all other interactions.