Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices

I have inserted a DVD and now do not know how to eject it.

Customer Question

I have inserted a DVD and now do not know how to eject it. Help
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, Please provide the Brand and Model of what device you inserted a DVD into. All we can see is a general question about a DVD, we know nothing else about the problem?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It is a Samsung Desktop touch screen computer
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Okay then it's in the wrong category. I will submit it to be moved and will opt out. Someone else should be along shortly.

Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Press the windows key + E

In the new window, right click on the DVD drive under This PC and click Eject and it should then eject

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I don't know what you mean "Press the windows key +E.
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

on the keyboard you have a key with the windows logo on it, its next to the ALT

Press the And the E key please

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.