Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a JVC DVD/ VHS player and recorder that also converts

Customer Question

I have a JVC DVD/ VHS player and recorder that also converts VHS tapes to DVD discs. I can't find the instruction manual and need to know how to finalize what I have recorded onto a disc from a VHS tape. The model # ***** ***** 808( or 80B- can't read the small print !).
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Louie replied 4 months ago.

Hi Sharon and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, please click HERE for the instructions on how to Finalize.

And HERE for an electronic copy of the Instructions manual for a JVC DR-MV80B.

The manual is in a Portable Document Format (PDF) file and can be viewed in most web browser. Click on the link to open the file or right click then select “Save As…” to download the file. It would require Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent for this purpose.