Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Electronics technician for install, troubleshooting, and repairs.
59725966

Can I connect my humax dvd tivo 2 to my direct tv? Is there

Customer Question

Can I connect my humax dvd tivo 2 to my direct tv? Is there a active phone number for Humax?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Bruno.

While there are some options for dtv integration, they really aren't applicable. This is a very old and discontinued model, it is no longer supported by tivo, and if it is not activated already, it cannot be activated, so it really has no use at this point.

Your best option would be to resell the unit on ebay or amazon to someone that may need to use it for parts, and start over with a new model.

Satellite companies have come a long way over the years in terms of user interface and features, so you'd get far more functionality out of a current model dtv dvr unit than anything you could get out of a tv, and it will cost you less in the long run as well.

Best regards,

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?