Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a sony blue ray dvd which I get netflx through. At

Customer Question

I have a sony blue ray dvd which I get netflx through. At this time I get a message stating that I can not receive it because the servers repl or information is incorrect
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, Have you tried unplugging your Sony player and then your router both for 10 seconds and then plugging them back in as a hard reboot?

If not, please try that now and then we can proceed.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Please review my reply and postback.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Aric I have unplugged everything for more than 10 sec and turned off the router but when I turn everything back on I still get the message that the reply from the server is either incorrect or invalid information.
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Okay, where do you see that message, I'd it on the TV screen or the display of the player?
Also, do you know how to rest the player back to its default settings? If not let me know and I can help with that.
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

I can't take a phone call- sorry. The site sends that offer to you automatically- it's not anything I have any control over. Please simply reply back here.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have fooled around too long Aric so I am cancelling my Nextflix account and as my bank has already received the charge from justanswer I will be disputing the charge.
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

I can help you solve this, but if you believe you "fooled" around too long, then that is your call. I will opt out.

Also, I'm not privy in any way to billing, accounts, etc.- I'm an independent tech, not a site employee. You would need to direct those questions to customer service via the home page. You can direct billing questions here: http://*****@******.***