Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Just bought a new Roku 3 to take the place of the small roku

Customer Question

Just bought a new Roku 3 to take the place of the small roku from before - how do I get it to work??
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Hello, Can you please elaborate on where exactly you're getting stuck? Is it connected to your TV, do you see the Roku letters moving on your screen? Let me know in detail and we can proceed.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi, No. It states it is no signal. Also, my computer is in my office and my TV is in my living room - is there anyway I can call you - otherwise I run back and forth.??
Sharon
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please help me:) I love netflex and I can't get to it:))
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My cell is ************
Yes
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Okay, unfortunately I can't take a phone call where I'm at now. Now, if you have No Signal, then the issue is not the Roku setup- it's the connections to the TV itself or the TV is on the wrong Input.

In order to solve this, we will need to know more about the TV and where the Roku is connected.

Please get the model number off of the back of the TV and which PORT on the TV the Roku is connected to.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sometimes my answer key doesn't work - if not I will call right back!
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

I can't take a phone call- sorry. The site sends that offer to you automatically- it's not anything I have any control over. Please simply reply back here.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi I just figured it out - Can I cancel??
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Again, is it possible to cancel - it is 6:57 and I just figured it out, can I cancel?
Thanks for the help though!!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you very much!!
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

I'm not privy in any way to billing, accounts, etc.- I'm an independent tech, not a site employee. You would need to direct those questions to customer service via the home page. You can direct billing questions here:

http://*****@******.***

Goodbye.