Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

After two computer crashes I can find the drivers panasonic

Customer Question

After two computer crashes I can find the drivers for my panasonic RR US360 recorder
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Video Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just need to save the files on my recorder and delete them so I can use it for another meeting, but when I plugged it in the machine wouldn't recognize the recorder. I have the voice studio loaded but it didn't find the recorder either.
JA: Is there anything else the Video Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that comes to mind, except, running Windows 7 ultimate
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Video Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Sometimes what happens is the device gets mis registered in your device manager, and wont install the correct driver.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and fix the problem directly?