Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Electronics technician for install, troubleshooting, and repairs.
59725966

The credit card my acct had expired. I tried to go on and

Customer Question

The credit card my acct had expired. I tried to go on and update to no avail. The password ***** thought I had did not work. Yesterday I did a new password ***** updated my CC. But, today when I tried to use Roku/Acorn, and entered my email and new password ***** said it was wrong. What now???
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble

Is this when trying to access the acorn app on the roku? Or on the computer?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
On Roku
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Okay that usually occurs because of an account syncing issue between the roku and the acorn server,

what you'll need to do is go to the home page on the roku, under channels, then highlight the acorn app and go to the options menu (* button), and REMOVE/delete the app.

Unplug power to the roku for 60 seconds to reboot it,

turn back on, and then go back into the roku channel store and add the acorn app back in, and when you are prompted to sign in, it should sync your account under the new password.

Thanks,

Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.