Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have been trying to get my Acorn TV programs. The Roku

Customer Question

I have been trying for days to get my Acorn TV programs. The Roku screen comes up, I tap the Acorn logo, the Acorn site comes up, says it's downloading, but after a few minutes, it goes back to the Roku home site. I can't get my Acorn programs--not even the schedule! I have paid for the subscription. I checked that. What am I doing wrong? Btw, I recently switched to a different TV server. Would that have anything to do with it?
***** *****
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  electronicsguy replied 5 months ago.
Hi Pat,Thanks for contacting us and welcome to just answerI would like to know few things about your system and service provider What is the model of the roku?What connection are you using? Direct or wireless?Have you checked the wireless speed on your network?
Here is a link to check your speed