Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

They are running the issue again but this time Logitech is

Customer Question

Hello, they are running the issue again but this time Logitech is refusing to update their firmware :(
Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Logitech forum members are using different approach some are changing their ISP LAN settings IP by pinging skype and replacing with Skype IP in order to work what do you suggest
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am a reseller and it's not convenient to tell my customer to go through this instruction what can be done about it?
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.
Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.Please explain a bit more as to the issue they are having and what devices this is affecting so I can help you the best way possible;-)Thank youTech Michael