Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I HAVE A PANASONIC DVD DMR BWT 750 AND UNABLE TO ACCESS

Customer Question

I HAVE A PANASONIC DVD DMR BWT 750 AND UNABLE TO ACCESS RECRDING OR RECORDED M CRONIN [email protected] .com
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially and if all external factors have been checked and ruled out, then the described symptom almost always point to an internal hardware issue or more particularly, the built-in 500GB Hard Disk Drive can no longer be recognized, accessed by the system. This would require that the unit be opened up for visual inspection, voltage/continuity/resistance checks, confirm faults and effect repairs. In most instances, the HDD would have to be replaced. Are you then considering a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach? If yes, do you have access to and familiar with a multi-meter and even perhaps a soldering iron?