electronicsguy, Engineer
Experience:  Worked on these instruments for over 15 years.

Last year I got the Roku 2. I did not have any problems in

Customer Question

Last year I got the Roku 2. I did not have any problems in setting it up. Now I am trying to set up the Roku 3 and I can't get it to go. After I put in my password ***** my router it tells me that it cannot find my network. What am I doing wrong?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  electronicsguy replied 5 months ago.
Hi welcome to just answer. This is troubleshooting problem.I would like to know the following 1. What is the model of your router2. Who is your service provider?3. What is your model of your router and what is your download speed?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Well, I kept working on the Roku 3 myself and finally figured it out. It was so simple and I just forgot exactly how I set up the Roku 2. I guess I need to write things down. Thank you for your help and I am sorry for the trouble.
Thanks for using just answer. I am glad that you are system is working well. I was trying to gather more information in order to help you.We are always here to help. If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us.