Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Hey Jeff--- working on a panasonic dmr-eh75v...

Customer Question

Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
What just happened here? I didn't even get a chance to ask my freakin' question--- I entered my card number assuming I'd be assisted by Jeff and it says I'll get an answer within a day! I didn't even get to ask my question! I'm super irritated here! And now my account shows you have my CC number and there's no where to remove it. What kind of shady deal is this?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 5 months ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. With the indulgence of Jeff and should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, what symptoms / faults are exhibited by the Panasonic DMR-EH75V?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hey Louie--- I need to know who to contact at My account was charged $5.00 + $19.00 already--- and I haven't gotten an answer and not interested in this service. I want a refund immediately. What number do I call to get the refund and to cancel this account and make sure my CC number is *****?