Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Panasonic Dvd Recorder Model No DMREZ475 How do I turn off

Customer Question

Panasonic Dvd Recorder Model No DMREZ475 How do I turn off the flashing time light?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Ivor. Are you referring to the time on the display? Is it always flashing 12:00 for example?Or is it a single red "timer" light? OR something else you are seeing?
Expert:  electronicsguy replied 5 months ago.
Hi sorry I cannot call you because there is a problem with your card authorization. Please check you email and let me know when this good to go.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account. I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Iam surprised that you did reply. The time display flashes I cannot understand why the payment did'nt go through. I was concerned that your site was not genuine.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Because there is a charge for the initial question and an additional fee for the call, that is the likely reason. Some cards/banks flag the second charge thinking it is a duplicate or error, and you have to contact them to authorize it. We can still do a call, if you like.Is the clock always updating though? Or flashing the same time all the time?