Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a samsung tv model # ***** Will it work with

Customer Question

i have a samsung tv model # ***** Will it work with either roku or chromecast?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Video Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: nothing more to tell. i just need to know if my tv will work with either chromecast or roku?
JA: Is there anything else the Video Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Video Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Hello, are you simply asking a general question or are you having problems connecting these devices? Offhand yes these two devices will work just fine on your TV.
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you on this as needed. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ok good to know b/c i was originally told a year ago that they wouldn't so i never pursued it further. that said, how do i hook either one of them up to the samsung tv?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
hi Aric, are you there?
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Yes sorry about that. You can connect either of those to the TV using the HDMI ports on the set. They are simply HDMI capable devices that connect to the TV using an HDMI cable then you use the Samsung remote's "Source" button to select HDMI on the set.
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
.