Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How do I hook up my roku to my dish tv? JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

How do I hook up my roku to my dish tv?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Video Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Don't know where to plug in my dish box.
JA: Is there anything else the Video Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Video Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Hello, You don't hook up the Roku to your DISH TV box. You connect it directly to your TV. In order to tell you exactly what to do I need to know: 1) The model number off of the back of your TV. 2) The model of Roku you purchased (Roku stick, Roku 1, Roku 2, Roku 3, etc.).
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Most Rokus will plug into the TV using an HDMI cable and most TV's will have an Input button that allows you to select that HDMI Input allowing you to view the Roku on the TV. Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Do you need further assistance with this?
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.