Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

What steps can I take if my Samsung led tv picture is gone

Customer Question

what steps can I take if my Samsung led tv picture is gone but there is still sound
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished. Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket). Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release. Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly. Let me know the results please
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.