Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

Have Panosonic Blu-Ray Player DMP-BD87 Won't play - only

Customer Question

Have Panosonic Blu-Ray Player DMP-BD87 Won't play - only says 'HELLO" on the player display. ??
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Please plug the unit back in, press power once and while it shows "Hello" on the display, press "OK", "Blue and "Yellow" (colored buttons) on the remote at the same time for 5 full seconds. "00rEy" should display. Then press the ">" button repeatedly until "08Fin" is displayed. Then press and hold the OK button for 5 seconds. Let me know what happens please.
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.