Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices

DMR BWT 450 I have my Lao Top Connectdto the recorder and want

Customer Question

DMR BWT 450 I have my Lao Top Connectdto the recorder and want to record on DVD Not HDD havwe the picture input connected Ok What is the command to record NOT on the hard drive . graeme
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeThis is not possible with this or actually any recorder on the market.The USB connection is for recording to a external HDD, but the recorder has no way to interface with the DVD player on the Laptop, it is not capable of either communicating with it or controlling it, it is not the purpose of the USB port.The only way to achieve this would be to use a capture device connected to the Laptop such as the Avid Dazzle which you connect to your signal, and connect it to the Laptop. It then records to the Laptops hdd and you can then make a DVD from thisThis is such a device you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you