Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

NAV 1 has appeared in the Display Screen.

Customer Question

Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Louie replied 6 months ago.
Hi Ken and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the unit.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The Model Number is ***** This morning, the unit operated correctly when switched ON and continue to do so. Could you tell me what I should do if I should have the problem again. What does NAV 1 mean? I could find no reference to it in the Manual.
Expert:  Louie replied 5 months ago.
Appreciate the additional information Ken. This would appear to be an issue related with the Direct Navigator or more particularly a glitch in the firmware. In most instances, cycling the power OFF and then ON again or better yet unplugging for an extended period of time should be corrective as this action simulates a soft RESET.In some other instances, a firmware upgrade (if have not been done) may be needed if symptom persists. Please click HERE.