Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Recorders and Players like the popular ROKU. I am Computer Eng. with 10+ years of experience with network devices.

Last week I installed the Roku stick and had problems. I got

Customer Question

Last week I installed the Roku stick and had problems. I got assistance from your tech support. They determined that the adapter plug didn't work and told me to try the one from my cell phone charger, which did work. They said they would send me a new adapter right away. Today I received a new cable, no adapter. The original cable is working just fine. This appears to be an error.#4877286
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.Please call ROKU Customer support at 1(###) ###-####in order to verify your identity so they can ship the right part. Please do not feedback me negatively as I don't work for ROKU. You contacted Thanks,John =====Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges. Please read below also: Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated. If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges. If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead. Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!! John=====
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I did contact the wrong website. I intended to call Roku customer support. Answer was right on.