Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I don't understand how to stream the Verizon fios channels

Customer Question

I don't understand how to stream the Verizon fios channels to the tv. I got a Haier Roku tv and can only get channels through the antenna
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Video Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: that it
JA: Anything else I can tell the Video Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Video Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
Hi , I`m JackPerhaps I can help you with this problem , please send me a reply when you see this ?Can you tell me a bit about your setup here ?You are talking about Verizon fios which is a cable system and yet you are also talking about antenna ??Don`t you have a cable box with its own remote?Roku is internet , not cable system or antenna by the wayI would also require the tv`s model number on the back cover please ?